Pengaruh Harga Minyak Mentah, Tingkat Suku Bunga Bank Indonesia, 1 dan Kurs Rupiah/USD Terhadap Harga Saham PT Aneka Tambang Tbk. Periode 2010 - 2014
This study was conducted to examine the influence of the Indonesian Crude Price, BI rate, and exchange rate of Rupiah/USD to PT Aneka Tambang, Tbk. stock price for period 2010 – 2014. There are four variables : stock price as the dependent variable, while the Indonesian crude price, BI rate, and exchange rate of Rupiah/USD as the independent variables. The analysis technique used in this research is multiple linier regression. Based on statistical ttest, Indonesian crude price and exchange rate of Rupiah/USD have significant influenced on stock price because the significant value is less than 0.05. Meanwhile, BI rate doesn’t have a significant influence because the significant value is more than 0.05. Based on statistical F test indicates that the Indonesian Crude Price, BI rate, and exchange rate of Rupiah/USD are simultantly affect to PT Aneka Tambang, Tbk. stock price. Result of coefficient determination test showed that Indonesian Crude Price, BI rate, and exchange rate of Rupiah/USD explained PT Aneka Tambang, Tbk stock price 70.9% and the rest (29.1%) is influenced by other variables outside the model.
Keywords: Indonesian Crude Price (ICP), BI rate, exchange rate, stock price
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike International License (CC-BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.