Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1. General Requirements
One of the minimum standards required by Ultimart: Jurnal Komunikasi Visual is that articles must be written in English.
The manuscript is typed with spacing between lines 1 on A4 size pages (21 cm x 29.7 cm), left-top margin of 3 cm and bottom right of 2 cm, in Garamond type.
The number of words for each manuscript is limited to 3500 - 8000 words, the number of pages of 8 to 20 pages maximum.
Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style, 7th Edition.
Manuscript must ensure the rights and acknowledgements to all images used are properly referenced. The manuscript must ensure Images is of a minimum 300 PPI/ DPI resolution. For online images, include the name of the site and a URL Link directly to the image where possible.
2. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
1. The composition of the manuscript consists of : Title, Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusions and References.
2. Title: has a maximum word count of a maximum of 15 words (including subtitles if any).
3. Abstract : consist of a short overview of the entire manuscript, purpose and importance, methods, main findings, and the implications of the research's findings. Abstract is written in English in 150 - 250 words, No Citation. Keywords are written in one line, 3 to 6 words separated by semicolon (;).
4. Introduction : contains background, objectives and research questions as well as literature studies on related theories and similar studies referred to. This section can describe the importance or necessity of the research, the problem that motivates the research, the current state of research in the field, a “gap” or problem in the field. if the study has some preliminary hypotheses, they are presented at the end of the introduction. State of the art and research question are also embedded within this section.
5. Methodology : This section describe how the research is being conducted which includes information about data gathering techniques, population, sample, methods, and equipment. The method can be described in detail and divided into separate chapters and sub-chapters.
6. Result :This section describe the research findings. Figures and Tables must be referred to in paragraphs, accompanied by descriptions and sources of images. Analysis, Results and Discussion are presented systematically in accordance with the objectives of the study.
7. Discussion : This section provide the essence of the research that has been carried out, comments and analysis of the findings. This section can also discuss other research possibilities as well as limitations of the research.
8. Conclusion : This section provide the conclusion of the research findings and suggestion of developments for further research.
9. References : Bibliography referred to in the manuscript must be written in accordance with APA style, 7th edition with a minimum number of 15 reference lists published within a maximum period of 10 years and is written using Mendeley.
3. Editing References
- References must be arranged in alphabeticall order, by the last name of the first author of each work.
- All lines after the first line of each entry in your reference list must be spaced one and a half inches from the left margin.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number (issue number), pages. https://doi.org/xx.xxx/yyyy
- Author, A. A. (Year of publication). Title of work: Capital letter also for subtitle. Location: Publisher.
- Author, A. A. (Year of publication). Title of work: Capital letter also for subtitle (edition). Location: Publisher.
- Lastname, F. N. & Cunnius, E.L. (Year). Title of Proceeding: Title of Conference. Location: Publisher.
- Articles Presented at the Conference Contributor.
- A.A., Contributor, B.B., Contributor, C.C., & Contributor, D.D. (Year, Month). Title of contribution. In E.E. Chairperson (Chari), Title of symposium / conference. Symposium / talk / address conducted at the meeting of Organization Name, Location.
- Inventor Last Name, Initials. (Year Of Patent Issue). Patent Identifier No .. State, city: Patent Office Name
- Published thesis and dissertation
Lastname, F. N. (Year). Title of dissertation (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from Name of database. (Accession or Order Number)
- Not yet published
- N. Author. (Year). Article title. not yet published.
- Author. (Year). Article title. Abbreviation Journal Name, printing process.
- Online sources
- Author, A. A. & Author B. B. (Date of publication). Title of page [Format description when necessary].Retrieved from https://www.someadress.com/full/url/