Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This work is either unclassified and has been cleared and approved for public release by the appropriate company and/or government agencies, or no such classification review is required.
- This material represents original work by the author(s). The author has obtained permission for any copyrighted materials.
- This work does not infringe any trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any person, nor does it contain any material that is defamatory.
- This work has not been published, nor is it currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- UltimaComm holds any work it publishes, with the clear understanding that the author and the author's organization have the right to reproduce material for their own purposes, provided that the reproductions are not for sale.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.